Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Valentines and 1 Month!

On February 14th, Emily turned 1 month old.  Time is going by so quickly.  Emmy spent the day cooking Daddy a yummy dinner and dessert and watching Mommy eat chocolate.
I'm growing so fast.  On February 22nd, I had my 1 month doctor appointment.  Dr. Evans said I was 10 pounds 6 ounces which puts me in the 75th percentile.  I'm also 22 inches long, putting me in the 50th percentile.  I had my first shot, which made me scream till I was blue in the face. Literally! 

 Dr. Evans wanted to know how I was doing cognitively.  I showed him what I could do.  I gave him a BIG SMILE!  Mommy and Daddy have been lucky to hear me giggle, especially when Mommy tickles my chin.  I love following Mommy and Daddy with my eyes, but I prefer staring at lights and balloons.

My photo is going to be in the newspapers this week!  Check the Warren Reporter, Hunterdon Democrat, and Sunday's Easton Express Times for this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment